In-game name: CaptainCrack

Staff Member you are reporting: Zopak

Were you involved in the situation?: Yes

Why are you reporting this staff member?: Enforcing rules that don't exist. Yes I did argue with staff I'm not denying that but that should result in jail time I believe. However he banned me for a full day for arguing with staff and breaking a rule that even he says isn't a thing yet. In the ban its self it says its not a rule. I know it says the rule is being added but of course it isn't a rule yet. You cant enforce a rule that isn't out yet. Its like playing Half life 3 cause you heard that's coming out. But of course it wouldn't be out yet so you cant play it.

Evidence (Required): I do have a screenshot of the ban but I cant post it so i'll try reply if not msg me on discord for it if you need it

• Like 1

A rule against stealing was always a thing in EG. If @Vinn was online at the time of the sit he would've backed me up and added the rule instantly, but he was not online at the time. There are many rules that we enforce that haven't been added yet. I know it's wrong to enforce a non-existent rule, but that rule was supposed to be there and it did get added as soon as I woke up and told Vinn about it. I'm sorry for banning you for a full day, but you were being really unresponsive and ignored my orders completely. I always try my best when enforcing rules and they do need quite a few modifications.

I don't mind taking a staff warn or whatever Vinn decides to do.

+Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I don’t believe zopak should get a staff warn but maybe you should be unbanned u was told multiple times to as you know and I also did ask u once but went straight away after to do sits but I don’t believe he should be demoted or warned but rule is there and tbh rule is a general dark rp rule.

XZY

1 minute ago, XZY said:

I don’t believe zopak should get a staff warn but maybe you should be unbanned u was told multiple times to as you know and I also did ask u once but went straight away after to do sits but I don’t believe he should be demoted or warned but rule is there and tbh rule is a general dark rp rule.

XZY

You say its a general dark rp rule but most servers I have played u have to advert it and since it doesn't show as something you need to advert (cause its against rules now) I assumed it was just allowed. And since Zopak does realise what he did wrong I'm fine with him getting let of since he seems to do good most the time but the ban dsnt matter its only got like 1 hour left.

• Like 1

Just now, CaptainCrack said:

You say its a general dark rp rule but most servers I have played u have to advert it and since it doesn't show as something you need to advert (cause its against rules now) I assumed it was just allowed. And since Zopak does realise what he did wrong I'm fine with him getting let of since he seems to do good most the time but the ban dsnt matter its only got like 1 hour left.

I understand your point tbh and I understand why zopak banned u and that but yh okay 

-support 

Zopak is my g and i dont believe he has done anything wrong

luv u babe

if you demote him ima cry

legit hes done nothing wrong in my eyes fuck off and leave him alone

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Pandaa said:

if you demote him ima cry

legit hes done nothing wrong in my eyes fuck off and leave him alone

This is a report not a "Please demote him and perm ban him from the server"

calm your tits down

This is a big yikes for me boys. I think that Zopak is trained well so that he can deal with these situations and the report was over some common sence.

This should should not have been issued, the rule was not in the rule book at the time so it was impossible for you to know it was going to be implemented soon. However Zopak is a good lad and it seems there was a lot of stress in the sit with the arguement or debate of rules.

It’s probably too late to request vinn to unban you now as it will be almost over, apologies for the trouble caused.

19 hours ago, Zopak said:

A rule against stealing was always a thing in EG. If @Vinn was online at the time of the sit he would've backed me up and added the rule instantly, but he was not online at the time. There are many rules that we enforce that haven't been added yet. I know it's wrong to enforce a non-existent rule, but that rule was supposed to be there and it did get added as soon as I woke up and told Vinn about it. I'm sorry for banning you for a full day, but you were being really unresponsive and ignored my orders completely. I always try my best when enforcing rules and they do need quite a few modifications.

I don't mind taking a staff warn or whatever Vinn decides to do.

+Support

just saying that "vinn would have added the rule instantly" isnt a good way to go lmao. You shouldnt have done anything regarding this, but if he was stealing tip jars or something, this can be classified as mining so yea I dont know exactly what he did but definitely you shouldnt have banned someone for being upset that a rule isnt specified in the rulebook. 

I agree with Heisenberg.

Probably just a misunderstanding and should be fixed in the rules.

8 minutes ago, franktagliano said:

-Support

I believe Zopak did the right thing. Don't break the rules bro.

The whole problem is it wasnt a rule at the time. I would prefer not to break the rules but if there is no way of me knowing them then they shouldnt be enforced

Edited by CaptainCrack

On 9/4/2018 at 12:04 PM, Kire said:

crack is wack and zopak is my boy. ez done, case closed

GG, Case closed