Minty

Mod application

Steam ID / community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mintygamer256/

In-game name: [WET] Minty

Is this the first staff application you have made? (If not link all previous staff applications): Yes.

Do you have a working microphone?: I will be getting one in a weeks time.

Have you joined our steam group? (show proof)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALS9LEoJPLA 

Have you received any bans or kicks in the last month? (If so state the reasons): No i have not.

How many warns have you received in the last month? (Show all kicks with screenshot evidence): Just the one.

Tell us a bit about yourself (Doesn't have to be long):

This will be one of my hardest questions on her but... I Currently live in South Yorkshire, England and I'm in school studding engineering also I.T i have been playing gmod for some time now i have relay enjoyed this server and i have come to a conclusion i would love to be staff and help my fellow RP'rs out.

What made you want to apply for staff? (100+ words):

I have wanted to apply for staff because i love what admins do and i find it inspiring to help and assist other Players on this game. I also think if i can become staff i can finally achieve what i have always wanted to achieve witch is being staff on a server not only any server this server. As i feel like the problems people have i feel like i should do something about it i have seen and been in allot of crazy stations on this server and i personally want to put a stop to it. ElysianGaming is a Grate server witch shouldn't be ruined by minges and trolls. Personally i think you have grate staff already and i really respect all of them they make me feel relay nice and always willing to help all the time and honestly i want to be one of those people who bring an amazing experience to those new upcoming players and the veteran players i believe everyone should be able to have an amazing time and i want to make that happen.

Why do you want to become staff for us? (150+ words):

I would like to become staff on hear because i believe this is a grate server and that this server is slowly expanding again. i want to bring positive actions to this sever and show players that this is a nice server to be playing on. I have always want to be staff on this server since the start of the 2.0 update and i have always had a positive attitude and have learnt over the years and every little mistake and brought me to a stronger human and i believe i should step up and help those people mature. I have had mod experience with minges on a previous server and i have learnt and matured over the few years and learnt people enjoy RP'ing and they deserve to play the game they expected to play i will be able to moderate when i can in the day and i will be able to keep the server running smoothly during the night i want to actually stop those rule barkers and actually be able to put a stop to it myself i love the community as well as the players (and staff members) this is why i would like to become a staff member of ElysianGaming Community.

• Like 1

+Support

Nice and pleasant guy who always helps me out, really mature! This guy really deserves to be a part of the staff team.

Great success! Good luck bro!

+Support

-You have are a really cool guy in game.

-You are mature

-Very detailed app & alot of potential

Edited by Christoffer
  • Like 1

++ Support

Not is he only my friend but he is always helping random people he is such a nice person

i think he fits perfect in the staff community! 

:D

• Like 1

+Support

Active ( A tiny bit too active maybe?)

Knows the rules

Detailed and simple application

Best of luck

Edited by Oliver
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on making it into the staff team. Contact Blowhole ingame for your rank

Welcome to the team bro, join the server for your rank. hehe

On 9/29/2018 at 3:42 PM, Minty said:

this has been up for 2 weeks? lmao

Give it a few more weeks

R.I.P It has been up for so long XD :Zopak: Id say 2months 2weeks 2 days 2 hours and 2 mins 2 seconds from now it would be accepted or declined XD