MysticBD

Its Dying...

Hello there,

The server is dying i think there are not so many players on it as it was i think its about the people the jobs and more i think they should add a new Raid rule like you can only raid with ur Gang or you can only raid if you are in a gang, and about the ranks like police i litterly see the police dying man like everyone hate them so much but i think that police needs to get stronger and better new rules and stuff. im just saying guys its a suggestion so yea pls do not hate me or something or in that way but cmon guys we need to make the server a little bit better i think we need better rules for every job and for every joiner!

• Like 1

I’m sorry but having a rule stopping people from from raiding unless you pay 100k to create a gang or be invited will be absolute hell, new players will not adjust to this well or even at all

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I dont like that rule, but I do agree that the server needs a more noob friendly way. New fun jobs and more stuff to be honest

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MysticBD said:

Hello there,

The server is dying i think there are not so many players on it as it was i think its about the people the jobs and more i think they should add a new Raid rule like you can only raid with ur Gang or you can only raid if you are in a gang, and about the ranks like police i litterly see the police dying man like everyone hate them so much but i think that police needs to get stronger and better new rules and stuff. im just saying guys its a suggestion so yea pls do not hate me or something or in that way but cmon guys we need to make the server a little bit better i think we need better rules for every job and for every joiner!

I disagree wit everythin u are the definition of retard (No offence) why would we want to add them (btw im not arguing cuz thats not allowed)

• Like 1

I think your wrong with the raid Police i think don't need to be buffed maybe weapons tho also i think if you want to keep Donates to the server who might Donate more give people who have donated 20 Pounds or more a Custom Job for the players and that it dose not affect jobs just custom skin and possibly a custom knife with Standard raiding equipment like NO-HACKER that should be a classic job it would make it bit unfair or make custom skins for guns something to buy because the most you can buy is guns and cars nothing else that's why people do flips lose the money and gain money and then to spend it on what maybe you should be able to buy a job that cost 40 credits for $40 million or something just to make it fun to Grind your way to SOMETHING instead or looking to buy a car or a gun that you can get in a couple of hours also i think some guns should be cheaper like the mini gun and the auto sniper because u get no one buying them mini gun is crap auto sniper the SVU is well better and its cheaper also i think you should add more guns like a black market dealer someone who has allot of THE CUSTOM guns i was saying that would be nice and maybe a police gun expert who you can UPGRADE police when you go Police like spawn guns and hp just so people who actually rp cops dont get bummed by top players who are raiding banks as GANGS and theres only 4-6 cops maybe unbox to for GUNS because sometimes theres no dealers on and people have NO GUNS and dont want to get warned for self supply o know you can ask a admin but sometimes there not online and then it would be self supply ill make a post about this in general but Mystic this is what i think

XD thanks for blinding ur self with my Grammar 

Change the damn title, No1 wants to join when they see a boring ass title such as "➤ElysianGaming ★ Optimized|Updates|Very Custom|No Lag|Need Staff"

Honestly make the title something like: " ➤ElysianGaming ★ Optimized|Coinflips|Wire|M9K|No Lag|Need Staff|Daily Rewards" Something that people find interessting and suits their playstyle for example the coinflips are very unique on this server and people love to gamble which automatically makes some form of rotation between farming and gambling due to some people losing all their money which creates RP scenarios such as raiding etc due to people actually creating bases etc.

The updates latley have been amazing and @lewez has been doing great work all we need now is minor adjustments such as server title and gang perks.

926d3b7bb93ca252489a462b18039bc1.png

Also please start making announcments in the steam group such as the major changes in the updates

Edited by Oliver

On 9/20/2018 at 1:02 PM, Oliver said:

Change the damn title, No1 wants to join when they see a boring ass title such as "➤ElysianGaming ★ Optimized|Updates|Very Custom|No Lag|Need Staff"

Honestly make the title something like: " ➤ElysianGaming ★ Optimized|Coinflips|Wire|M9K|No Lag|Need Staff|Daily Rewards" Something that people find interessting and suits their playstyle for example the coinflips are very unique on this server and people love to gamble which automatically makes some form of rotation between farming and gambling due to some people losing all their money which creates RP scenarios such as raiding etc due to people actually creating bases etc.

The updates latley have been amazing and @lewez has been doing great work all we need now is minor adjustments such as server title and gang perks.

926d3b7bb93ca252489a462b18039bc1.png

Also please start making announcments in the steam group such as the major changes in the updates

u just solved racism

• Like 1